Saturday, November 8, 2014

Pain thoughts...


Live life to the absolute fullest and appreciate all the good you have! I had 4 years of zero jaw pain and talked as much as I wanted and ate whatever I wanted and felt great! But I wish I lived it better then I did. Without complaining so much and wanting what I didn't have and focusing on things that didn't matter. As I sit here in pain as usual, week 12 and ongoing (still happy though) all I can say is be happy and grateful and don't stress over stuff that's small and meaningless! Appreciate your life!! I'd give anything to have those 4 years back and to have one pain free day and be able to laugh and dance and socialize with big groups of friends and eat pizza and sleep and enjoy the holidays and upcoming vacation....anything!!!! 💕💕💕

No comments: